- Dial: White on black, dual scale °F/°C (others available)
- 2 in (51 mm) dial gage
- Case: Plated steel; mounting clamp included (except direct mount models)
- Bezel: Polished stainless steel, standard; others available
- Pointer: White (black dial); black (white dial)
- Maximum Panel Thickness: 1/4 in. (6 m•Lens: Polycarbonate,high impact
- Port: Brass
- Temperature Range:
- Ambient: -40° to 150° F (-40° to66° C)
- Process:-40° to 250° F (-40° to 121° C)
- Sensing Element: Beryllium copper diaphragm.
- Capillary*: PVC armored copper;4ft. Stainless steel armor optional
- Sensing Bulb*: Copper
- Gage Accuracy: See Temperature Accuracy Chart
- Unit Weight: 20BTG-250-4-1/20.34kg.
- Unit Dimensions: 20BTG-250-4-1/2:4-3/4 x 4-3/4 x 2-3/4 in. (121 x 121 x 70 mm)
Approximate shipping Weight and Dimensions
|10702523||0.34 kg||4-3/4 x 4-3/4 x 3 in.(121 x 121 x 70 mm)|
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.