Coolant or Oil Temperature
For model 25T-250-8-1/2 the gage pointer acts as a temperature indicator and as one switch pole which completes a circuit when it touches the adjustable limit contact. Contact(s) are grounded through the Swichgage case. They have a self-cleaning motion to enhance electrical continuity.
- Dial: White on black, dual scale °F/°C (others available)
- 2-1/2inch(64 mm) dial gage
- Case: Plated steel; mounting clamp included (except direct mount models)
- Bezel: Polished stainless steel, standard; others available
- Pointer: Tempered nickelsilver
- Lens: Polycarbonate,high impact
- Sensing Element: Beryllium copper diaphragm.
- Capillary*: PVC armored copper; 4 ft. (1.2 m). Stainless steel armor optional
- Sensing Bulb*: Copper
- Gage Accuracy: See Temperature Accuracy Chart
- Maximum Temperature: SeeTemperature Ranges and Factory Settings Table
- Unit Weight: 25T-250-8-1/20.43kg
- Unit Dimensions: 25T-250-8-1/2:4-3/4 x 4-3/4 x 3 in. (121 x 121 x 76 mm)
Approximate shipping Weight and Dimensions
|10703473||0.43 kg||4-3/4 x 4-3/4 x 3 in.(121 x 121 x 76 mm)|
WARNING: This product may expose you to chemicals which are known to the State of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other reproductive harm.